Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   March 2014 pet photo theme - Indoor fun (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=85200)

Marty11 March 1st, 2014 02:52 PM

March 2014 pet photo theme - Indoor fun

Hi members,

happy march! Anyone have some ideas for this month's challenge?

Happy March to you too!
What is the challenge?

Put paper flowers on the dogs , maybe it will give a hint to Mother Nature to think of spring. :fingerscr

Lynne, every month we have a friendly (as in no prizes...just for the fun of it :D) little photo challenge. We take pics following an agreed upon theme and post them in the monthly challenge thread. If you check the [URL="http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63"]Photo challenges on Pets.ca[/URL] forum, you can see some of the past threads. :thumbs up

Marko, how about something like daydreaming in sunny windows, thinking of Spring? Cuz if we do something that involves the outdoors, the theme would have to be do-able in snow--we're still up to our necks in the white stuff! :laughing:

Thanks Hazel!
Just finished going through the last years worth of pictures. What a great collection of cutie patooties. :crazy: Looking forward to participating although I agree that spring pics would definitely be a challenge with all this snow. :yell:

Have we done outside in the sunshine? Waiting for the warmer rays to come?

For those who are getting tired of this cold winter and for others to give us ideas- INDOOR FUN

marko March 3rd, 2014 09:38 AM

Hi members,

Challenge ideas have been merged and this month's photo theme is indoor fun.

Ok then who will post first?

Lynne&Co. March 3rd, 2014 12:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tigger playing in the sunny window.

Lynne&Co. March 3rd, 2014 12:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gotcha!

Lynne&Co. March 3rd, 2014 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is about as active as the dogs get these days unless it's meal time! LOL

hazelrunpack March 3rd, 2014 01:56 PM

Aw, too cute, Lynne&Co!

Ours aren't too active these days, either. The do enjoy watching across the deck for turkeys, though, and when the birds come, they get a little exercise barking at them.

Lynne&Co. March 3rd, 2014 02:09 PM

Hmmmm your large pack barking it up would be a nice shot! I checked out your albums......what beauties they are. I'm curious.....do they all sleep together like in a big pile? One of my friends has 4 Weims and they all sleep in the bed with her and hubby LOL

marko March 3rd, 2014 02:34 PM

Lovely start Lynne and Co! really dig that first shot!

Lynne&Co. March 3rd, 2014 03:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Billy running up and down the hall with his doggie when my son arrived home from school.

Lynne&Co. March 3rd, 2014 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
He heads back to bed after the exhaustion of five laps down the hall! LOL

pbpatti March 3rd, 2014 07:45 PM

Great start to this months theme Lynne. Love your furballs! :cat::dog::dog:

hazelrunpack March 3rd, 2014 08:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
:laughing: Billy is such a character!!

Here are a few of ours watching diligently for turkeys...well, except for Cass who was having a little trouble staying awake in the warmth of the sun :p :

[ATTACH]80304[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80305[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80306[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=Lynne&Co.;1064942]I'm curious.....do they all sleep together like in a big pile? One of my friends has 4 Weims and they all sleep in the bed with her and hubby LOL[/QUOTE]

During the day they do cuddle with 2 or 3 on a bed or the loveseat now and then, but not all together in a pile... At night, however, they do all sleep with us. :D

Lynne&Co. March 4th, 2014 07:20 AM

How cute are they HRP! Cass may be snoozing but I notice she doesn't give up her sunny spot in the next pics;). They all look so cuddly wuddly with all that long silky fur:grouphug:

hazelrunpack March 4th, 2014 11:26 AM

Next time I clean under the fridge, I'll send you some long silky fur to cuddle, Lynne! There's usually at least half a dog's-worth of hair waiting for me there! :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee March 4th, 2014 09:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
LOL Hazel! I can concur with the long silky fur under the fridge. :laughing:

Great pictures Lynne&Co. Billy looks like quite the ham. :D

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"][B][I]How about a little indoor fun getting ready for some outdoor fun?[/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[ATTACH]80310[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I]I'm a cat, I'm a cat! :cat: :dog:[/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[ATTACH]80311[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"][I]Sit.......stay......stay.......[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[ATTACH]80312[/ATTACH]

Barkingdog March 4th, 2014 10:43 PM

[QUOTE=Dee-O-Gee;1064992]LOL Hazel! I can concur with the long silky fur under the fridge. :laughing:

Great pictures Lynne&Co. Billy looks like quite the ham. :D

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"][B][I]How about a little indoor fun getting ready for some outdoor fun?[/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[ATTACH]80310[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I]I'm a cat, I'm a cat! :cat: :dog:[/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[ATTACH]80311[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"][I]Sit.......stay......stay.......[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[ATTACH]80312[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Are they all your dogs, if yes you're so lucky . I love all the photos.

Marty11 March 5th, 2014 08:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Having a Makeover

marko March 5th, 2014 10:31 AM

These are just fanbarkintastic everyone! :highfive::highfive:

Gonna post some of our indoor fun soon as well!

marko March 5th, 2014 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's one we shot for valentine's day - Gonna post a current one soon. We keep them still with patience and a stun gun. :)

hazelrunpack March 5th, 2014 11:30 AM

A stun gun! Brilliant!! :laughing: It seems to work--they certainly are posing....but I think if looks could kill, Marko, we'd be having a wake for you! :p

Marty!!! :lovestruck: You're looking MAH-velous, Dahlink! Absolutely MAH-velous!!!

DOG, that group shot with Mollie looking at the polar bear (the pyr (?) :D) next to her is hilarious! Are those your daughter's dogs? What a great crew! And I love Gryphon's Christmas suit!!

Lynne&Co. March 5th, 2014 09:15 PM

OMG Marko!
Your cats are stunning!:cat:
I agree with "if looks could kill" though. :laughing:

Love your pics too DOG! Are they all yours? Such a beautiful assortment:dog:

Dee-O-Gee March 5th, 2014 09:25 PM

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, they're not all mine but are at least "all in the family." :D

The English Springer and White English Setter (not paying attention to me) are my Gryphon and Mollie. The polar bear (Pyrenees, Layla) and the Shepherd, Zoey are my daughters and our newest member, baby Orion (the Vizsla) is my brother & sister in-laws pup. They all get along so well with each other and are truly a beautiful assortment. :thumbs up

Love the Valentine's Day shot Marko and concur with HRP. :D

marko March 21st, 2014 08:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
another Twiggy indoor pic

hazelrunpack March 21st, 2014 11:46 AM

Twiggy sure does look comfy!! :lovestruck:

lindapalm March 21st, 2014 09:09 PM

Shes having typical indoor fun for a cat, relaxing. She definitely looks like a Diva.

Lynne&Co. March 31st, 2014 05:28 PM

Finally 31st of the month we have warm and sunny day so Billy and Jazz are outside without coats and sweaters on. :D
Just got back from an hour walk and they are "down for the count"!

Lynne&Co. March 31st, 2014 05:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oops
Forgot the picture