Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself here - Say hello (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Hello Everyone! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=51324)

CanadianChic April 10th, 2008 12:14 AM

Hello Everyone!

Hey peeps! What a cute, cozy little nest for all those animal lovers out there. A little something about myself. I am a prairie girl who loves the feel of a soft breeze sweeping across her cheek, the sound of the leaves dancing, and the smell of a hearty, home cooked dinner awakening my palette. Where to even begin? My first tangible, albeit slightly hazy memory is of the milk and honey farm when I was two years old and I first met my sweet Calico.

Seriously, I will spare you all and leave it at a simple hello! I have a fifteen year old cat whose name is Paws. He has Diabetes and takes Insulin shots every twelve hours so I may be fumbling into an associated thread to discuss it there. He is a wonderful boy who makes every single day a little brighter and I would be absolutely lost without my fancy face. I assume the majority of you all out there have a similar beast in your world? I look forward to hearing about them and learning and hopefully sharing with you all. Peace~CC

brohnson April 10th, 2008 06:41 AM

welcome aboard:crazy:

SARAH April 10th, 2008 08:44 AM

Welcome CC,

mostly, everyone here has multiple furries ... I've got 4. Some have "just" one though, and why not? There are days I wish I was reduced to just one too!

Love4himies April 10th, 2008 09:24 AM

Welcome, always nice to have a fellow pet lover on board!:)

Can you post pictures.

ancientgirl April 10th, 2008 10:07 AM

Welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to seeing a few pictures of Paws!:pawprint:

happycats April 10th, 2008 10:09 AM

Welcome !!:)

mmonroe April 10th, 2008 12:19 PM

welcome girlie

I enjoy reading your posts, very intelligent indeed! There is a ton of very interesting threads to read. My favorite is the pictures. Go there, you will see what I mean. Peace out buddy!:crazy:

mmonroe April 10th, 2008 12:48 PM

The photos from Rick C, that has to be some of the most incredible mountain shots I have ever seen!!!!:thumbs up

CanadianChic April 10th, 2008 09:45 PM

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the warm welcomes, I feel this will be a great place to chill in and share info. I'm at work right now, but I have a tonne of pics of my Paws that I will be more than happy to share. I will most definitely check out the furry friends in that thread as well - we all do love our little ones. lol. I tend to speak/share pics of my mom's cat Lucy as well. She is something else, but you'll all have to see for yourselves. ;) Take care and have a great night.

Lukka'sma April 11th, 2008 09:19 AM

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing pictures of Paws and Lucy.:)