Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   RIP sweet Baci (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=87305)

marko August 15th, 2016 01:35 PM

RIP sweet Baci

3 Attachment(s)
It is with a very heavy heart that I write this post.
Our sweet Baci passed away this past Friday.
Although he was living with chronic rhinitis and we knew he wasn't in perfect health, this came as a complete surprise.
He was frolicking about in the morning and by the afternoon he had passed away peacefully on the couch where we found him.

:rip: sweet Baci :candle:

Here are some of my favourite pix

marko August 15th, 2016 01:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Rip sweet one :candle:

Barkingdog August 15th, 2016 07:01 PM

:rip: Baci I am so sorry to hear of the lost of your sweet Baci .

rhynes August 15th, 2016 07:36 PM

Sorry to hear Marko, losing a family member is never easy.

RIP Baci.

hazelrunpack August 15th, 2016 07:47 PM

Oh, no. :cry: So sorry to hear about Baci, Marko! He was such a cool cat and your portraits of him are stunning!

Hugs for you, Carmy, and Twiggy. I know how your hearts must hurt.

:candle: Baci

Reg August 15th, 2016 09:40 PM

So sorry to hear about Baci Marko. wish to extend our condolences and prayers to you, Carmi, and Twiggy. Twiggy will surely miss him as well. The pictures you posted are fabulous - great photogenic kitty. :candle:

Longblades August 16th, 2016 07:03 AM

I'm so sorry.

aws1 August 16th, 2016 11:48 AM

I am so sorry to hear of the lost of your Baci:angel2:. The pictures are so sweet thank you for sharing.

marko August 16th, 2016 04:03 PM

thanks so much everyone - I know you all understand :goodvibes:

Sincerely
Marko

Winston August 16th, 2016 05:42 PM

Marko I am so sorry to read this. I know I am not on too too much lately but I still check in for my favorite pet friends.

I have a confession to tell you. I used to log in at work and show off sweet Baci in all of his costumes to my co-workers, besides the fact that you took awesome photos of him he seemed to cooperate each time ( or at least from what we can see :)) :laughing: We had some pretty funny (belly buster) laughs as I call them because he just looked so awesome! and funny all at the same time. I WILL MISS THAT :(

I wish you and Carmi comfort and peace, its such a tough but kind thing we do for our beloved pets.

RIP Sweet Baci :rip::cat::angel:

Thinking of you both
Cindy

Lynne&Co. August 16th, 2016 06:08 PM

I'm so very sorry to read this Marko. :cry: Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. :rip: Sweet Baci.
I too have enjoyed your amazing photo shoots. Such a stunning kitty :angel:

growler~GateKeeper August 16th, 2016 11:20 PM

Marko, Carmy & Twiggy so sorry to hear about Baci :grouphug: :angel2: :pawprint:

lindapalm August 17th, 2016 08:36 PM

I am so sorry to hear about Baci. I, too, loved the pictures, there's no way you could look at one and not smile.

CsqU4r3d August 27th, 2016 06:07 PM

So sorry to read of Baci's passing...It's so difficult when they leave us.