Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Lili with Grace from March 2019 (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=88713)

hazelrunpack June 4th, 2019 11:54 AM

Lili with Grace from March 2019

3 Attachment(s)
I know these are a couple months old, but I have my first decent connection in a month, so I'll finally get them posted! Yay!! :D

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"][I][B]See dis ball, Grace? Is mine now...[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[ATTACH]81568[/ATTACH]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]The girls sharing Sensei Whiskers' wisdom (Sensei Whiskers is the name of the toy--he's a very tough cat! :D)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[ATTACH]81569[/ATTACH]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"][I][B]RAWWRRRRRRR! Gonna get you, Grace!![/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[ATTACH]81570[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack June 4th, 2019 11:58 AM

3 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Poor Sensei Whiskers![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[ATTACH]81571[/ATTACH]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"][I][B]C'mon, Grace! Make my day! Try to cross my snow canyon![/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[ATTACH]81572[/ATTACH]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"][I][B]Oh please play with me, Grace!![/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[ATTACH]81573[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack June 4th, 2019 12:02 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Sistas in the snow cave under the balsam tree
[ATTACH]81574[/ATTACH]

Lili and Grace sharing Lili's present from the Tooth Fairy.
[ATTACH]81575[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81576[/ATTACH]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

hazelrunpack June 4th, 2019 12:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Grace has become reconciled to the fact that we have a puppy in the house--we've let the Devil in play--but [/SIZE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"][B][I]Really, Lili--must you?[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[ATTACH]81577[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"][B][I]Yes, Grace--I think I must![/I][/B] :laughing:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[ATTACH]81578[/ATTACH]

Barkingdog June 4th, 2019 09:50 PM

What beautiful photos hazel!
It looks like Grace is slowly getting
use to being a big sister! Lili is getting big and
beautiful!

hazelrunpack June 5th, 2019 09:05 AM

Thanks, Barkingdog!

Lili is a couple inches taller than Grace now, and I'll be able to prove it if I ever get the pictures ready to post! :laughing: Grace has come around quite a bit--especially now that Lili pulls her punches. They play ball together--at least, they're together in the yard and each has her own tennis ball! :p But Grace is too stiff to want to wrassle, and Lili would love to have a wrasslin' partner. We might have to get her a puppy. :eek:

marko June 6th, 2019 09:10 AM

wonderful set! Such clarity in most of these and sooooooooooo cute :highfive:

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2019 09:46 AM

Thanks, Marko! For every clear shot, there are 6 - 15 blurred ones...which only goes to show ya how many images overall I must shoot! :eek: :laughing: I'm outta control! :p

Barkingdog June 6th, 2019 07:00 PM

So do you have a puppy already picked
out for Lili ? 😄that sounds exciting !

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2019 09:34 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1080321]So do you have a puppy already picked
out for Lili ? 😄that sounds exciting ![/QUOTE]

:eek: Bite your tongue!! :laughing: No, not yet. We [I]have[/I] discussed it, but we've both agreed that until Brier is out of the picture, we can't do another puppy. He's just too unpredictable with his dementia. It's hard enough keeping him and Lili separate...throw another pup in the mix and we'd be insane by year's end! :eek: :laugh:

So maybe it'll be another couple years before Lili gets a new playmate. :D

growler~GateKeeper June 22nd, 2019 08:24 PM

Great shots, the girls look like they are getting on fairly well with each other :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack June 22nd, 2019 10:11 PM

Grace was still a little leery, but she was warming up to the task of being a big sister. :D

growler~GateKeeper June 26th, 2019 09:32 PM

I guess it's hard giving up the title of baby of the family and becoming a big sister :D

hazelrunpack June 27th, 2019 07:20 AM

:laughing: But she does it so well!