Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Group Shot (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=65101)

luckypenny August 21st, 2009 11:17 PM

Group Shot

1 Attachment(s)
Finally!! After a month of trying to get a half decent family photo, I managed this one today. All our babies :cloud9:.

TeriM August 21st, 2009 11:41 PM

What a spectacular family of furries you have :lovestruck:. Love the picture :lovestruck:. Looks like Toby and Lucky are good buddies, what does Penny think of him? Riley and Lucy always seem to like other labs best :shrug:.

Dracko August 21st, 2009 11:56 PM

Wow, that's a lot of dog!!!

luckypenny August 22nd, 2009 12:02 AM

Penny's adoration of Toby was instant, so unlike her normally. They [I]all[/I] adore Toby :thumbs up. It took Lucky a few days to realize he wasn't a threat (Lucky normally doesn't do well with other adult males, especially when his girls are around :rolleyes:) but now Lucky seems to always be looking out for him :angel:.

The other night, Toby was having what seemed to be difficulties breathing, sort of sounded like an asthma attack, and they all came running...Jasmine laid by his side and the other three were licking his face and ears :shrug:. Scared me silly but it was over within a few minutes. The reactions of the others surprised but comforted me at the same time.

TeriM August 22nd, 2009 12:08 AM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;817159]The other night, Toby was having what seemed to be difficulties breathing, sort of sounded like an asthma attack, and they all came running...Jasmine laid by his side and the other three were licking his face and ears :shrug:. Scared me silly but it was over within a few minutes. The reactions of the others surprised but comforted me at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Awww, that makes me all weepy :o. Riley looks after Lucy like that sometimes :lovestruck:. Toby was very blessed to have found you and your family :).

luckypenny August 22nd, 2009 12:13 AM

I don't know how to explain it in words but, [I]we're[/I] the ones who are blessed :o. They are all beyond amazing :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper August 22nd, 2009 01:45 AM

Awesome photo LP :cloud9:

So sweet how they've all embraced Toby :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen August 22nd, 2009 03:13 AM

LP they are so darn cute!! I love the brownish red / white one.

What are their names?

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 07:27 AM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;817221]LP they are so darn cute!! I love the brownish red / white one.

What are their names?[/QUOTE]

Let's see if I can answer this one.
Jasmine, Lucky, Penny, Ava, and Toby. And then there are the two little sweety fosters that didn't make it into the pic. :cloud9:
Is Jasmine now officially a failed foster LP?

BenMax August 22nd, 2009 07:29 AM

OMG LP - you never realize how many furbabes you have until you get them together. They look marvelous!:lovestruck:

luckypenny August 22nd, 2009 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;817221]LP they are so darn cute!! I love the brownish red / white one.

What are their names?[/QUOTE]

That would be Spazzmine...err, I mean Jasmine :D. She's our special girl :angel:.

[QUOTE=14+kitties;817236]Let's see if I can answer this one.
Jasmine, Lucky, Penny, Ava, and Toby. And then there are the two little sweety fosters that didn't make it into the pic. :cloud9:
Is Jasmine now officially a failed foster LP?[/QUOTE]

You got them all right but in order in the photo:
Front: Jasmine, Ava, Penny
Center: Lucky
Laying down: Toby

[B]Fosterpat[/B] and family returned from holidays so the little squirmy stuffies, April and Bailey, went back to their home. Just in time too, she gets them during the nippy crazy puppy stage :crazy: :laughing:. Sorry [B]FP[/B] :D, we sure do miss smooching with them though :cloud9:. Both are pending adoption and waiting until 10 weeks before they leave for their new families :thumbs up.

Jasmine would likely be a failed foster if we can just convince her that not all teenage boys are :evil:. And she's trying to convince us they [I]are[/I] :laughing:. Her veterinary behaviorist compared her issues to that of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder :sad:. She's recently started Clomicalm and we're working on loading the clicker for her until the meds start to take effect. Then we begin some intensive reconditioning :goodvibes:. She's a wonderful little girl :lovestruck:, an avid bird watcher :rolleyes:, and quite the early morning cuddler :cloud9:. I'd love to see her in a home with only one or two, active, semi-retired, people. Another dog and lots of space to run would be a bonus :).

luckypenny August 22nd, 2009 09:08 AM

[QUOTE=BenMax;817238]OMG LP - you never realize how many furbabes you have until you get them together. They look marvelous!:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like at feeding time :laughing:. Every time we look into the fridge or freezers, we're reminded just how many there are when we can't find our own food :D. Then there's the 'every-15-minutes-head-count.' I don't know how [B]Hazel[/B] does it :crazy: but she would certainly need Madame Hazel and TDFO to give her a hand :D.

hazelrunpack August 22nd, 2009 09:16 AM

TDFO would have to give me a paw. :o :laughing:

Your crew certainly does look marvelous all together! Lucky looks like he's in charge! :dog: Look at that happy face!!!

Jasmine is still leery of the boys, eh? :o I wish we had room at the inn--I think she'd do very well here. hubby would be scary at first (he scared hazel when she first met him :laughing:) but he has such a way with dogs that I'm sure he'd win her over pretty quick--plus he's no longer a teenage. :rolleyes: We have all of 6 kids living in the township, and all of them live at least a mile away. She'd like that. :D

Chaser August 22nd, 2009 09:26 AM

Awww....they look fantastic! :cloud9:

luckypenny August 22nd, 2009 09:39 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;817285] Lucky looks like he's in charge! :dog: Look at that happy face!!! [/QUOTE]

That he certainly is. He's simply fascinating to watch and has really brought to life everything I'm learning about dogs. He's our, and our dogs', best "teacher" :angel:.

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;817285]Jasmine is still leery of the boys, eh? :o I wish we had room at the inn--I think she'd do very well here. hubby would be scary at first (he scared hazel when she first met him :laughing:) but he has such a way with dogs that I'm sure he'd win her over pretty quick--plus he's no longer a teenage. :rolleyes: We have all of 6 kids living in the township, and all of them live at least a mile away. She'd like that. :D[/QUOTE]

I think I'd like that too :laughing:.

Ohhhhh, and she'd be an [I]awesome[/I] companion when he heads out in the woods :goodvibes:. Oddly enough, loud noises don't frighten her at all, only abrupt movements close by....unless it's birds in the trees or bushes of course :rolleyes:. I thought Penny was a bird-dog (she too is incredible to watch) but, Jasmine is [I]super[/I] focused....ok ok....she's obsessed :laughing:....which explains the prison-like reinforced yard :D.

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 10:23 AM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;817269]
You got them all right but in order in the photo:
Front: Jasmine, Ava, Penny
Center: Lucky
Laying down: Toby

[B]Fosterpat[/B] and family returned from holidays so the little squirmy stuffies, April and Bailey, went back to their home. Just in time too, she gets them during the nippy crazy puppy stage :crazy: :laughing:. Sorry [B]FP[/B] :D, we sure do miss smooching with them though :cloud9:. Both are pending adoption and waiting until 10 weeks before they leave for their new families :thumbs up.

Jasmine would likely be a failed foster if we can just convince her that not all teenage boys are :evil:. And she's trying to convince us they [I]are[/I] :laughing:. Her veterinary behaviorist compared her issues to that of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder :sad:. She's recently started Clomicalm and we're working on loading the clicker for her until the meds start to take effect. Then we begin some intensive reconditioning :goodvibes:. She's a wonderful little girl :lovestruck:, an avid bird watcher :rolleyes:, and quite the early morning cuddler :cloud9:. I'd love to see her in a home with only one or two, active, semi-retired, people. Another dog and lots of space to run would be a bonus :).[/QUOTE]

:eek: You wanted them all in order!! :D Actually, I think I could have put them in their right spots. I knew Jazzy, Lucky, Toby for sure. Thought I remembered Ava and Penny but probably would have gotten them mixed up.

ancientgirl August 22nd, 2009 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I couldn't resist.:D

BMDLuver August 22nd, 2009 02:01 PM

It's official.... LP has lost her mind! :laughing:

Glad you kept Toby! Sorry about that, I think the guilts from me might have forced his arrival and subsequent permanent residency! oops!

chico2 August 22nd, 2009 03:30 PM

AG,that's funny:laughing:
LP.what a beautiful bunch of pups:lovestruck::lovestruck:

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 04:24 PM

:thumbs up Perfect caption AG!

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;817275] Then there's the 'every-15-minutes-head-count.' [/QUOTE]

:laughing: I know about those :laughing:

it's so nice to have a pic of all of them together :cloud9:

and good boy Lucky for looking after his new buddy Toby :lovestruck:

aslan August 22nd, 2009 04:47 PM

not that i favour one over the others, jasmine and lucky and penny and toby all look great, but there's my pretty sweetheart ava.:lovestruck:

luckypenny August 22nd, 2009 09:51 PM

[B]Ancientgirl[/B], that's hilarious :laughing:. Thank you. Sandman printed a few copies...:thumbs up.

[B]BMDLuver[/B], dh says there better be a freezer full of lasagna waiting for him :rolleyes:.

[QUOTE=aslan;817400]not that i favour one over the others, but there's my pretty sweetheart ava.:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

MmmHmmm? Now [I]who[/I]'s choosing favorites :rolleyes:?? :p

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;817541][B]Ancientgirl[/B], that's hilarious :laughing:. Thank you. Sandman printed a few copies...:thumbs up.

[COLOR="Red"]I forgot to comment on it , I was lmao :p[/COLOR]

MmmHmmm? Now [I]who[/I]'s choosing favorites :rolleyes:?? :p[/QUOTE]

well I can't say I have a favorite :angel: .... of course now , it's kind of Toby because I love the seniors .... but , Penny because she loves me so much :lovestruck: Lucky because he has changed so much ! He is such a suck now :lovestruck: Ava because she is a suck too but oh so gentle :angel: and Jasmine because she's too darn cute and funny when she runs around the backyard :crazy: I just wish she would let me cuddle her :o

Marcha August 22nd, 2009 11:00 PM

Wow! I love your pack!! What beauties, each and every one of them!

Winston August 23rd, 2009 10:10 PM

You have to meet them in person to really appreciate each of their personalties! Spazzy Jazzy was really cute! Ava is just super special, Toby was an old soul! Penny was the crazy child and then there was Lucky...always smiling and such a sweet heart!

I cant say I have a real favorite but Penny was really trying to be my best friend!! :D

Love the shot LP that is a keeper for sure!

Bailey_ August 23rd, 2009 10:16 PM

Gorgeous dogs LP. They are certainly a very happy, loved bunch!! :dog:

JennieV August 24th, 2009 11:41 AM

LP, beautiful pic....You really do have one amazing bunch!!
:D

BenMax August 24th, 2009 11:53 AM

Not that I have a favorite......ummm ok maybe I do. And that would be Lucky!:lovestruck::cloud9:

Love4himies August 24th, 2009 12:08 PM

Oh, lp, your family is just adorable :lovestruck:.