Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bully---6Months)--- (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=76648)

BastienBully April 25th, 2011 02:28 PM

Bully---6Months)---

Bully is turning 6 months on the 27th but i just wanted to share a few pictures with you guys

Bully and sister Brooklyn (i still cant believe how there is such a big difference in size between the 2)
[IMG]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n554/BastienM/My%20Pics/CIMG0030.jpg[/IMG]

Again
[IMG]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n554/BastienM/My%20Pics/CIMG0028.jpg[/IMG]

Bully
[IMG]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n554/BastienM/My%20Pics/CIMG0029.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n554/BastienM/My%20Pics/CIMG0022.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n554/BastienM/My%20Pics/CIMG0020.jpg[/IMG]

Hope you enjoy :rolleyes:

dogcatharmony April 25th, 2011 02:45 PM

happy half a year Bully..:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack April 25th, 2011 02:47 PM

What a handsome little guy, Bastien! :flirt: His sister is a cutie, too! :D

chico2 April 25th, 2011 04:16 PM

Bastien,they both look great and [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="5"]HAPPY 6MONTHS to Bully:lovestruck:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

erykah1310 April 25th, 2011 10:20 PM

What sweet faces, Happy 6 months :D

BastienBully April 26th, 2011 07:09 AM

Thanks guys :thumbs up

Shaykeija April 26th, 2011 09:28 AM

Just curious, what breed are these cuties? Looking like pits, you must get questioned a lot. I would be scared poopless to have any animal resemble a young pit any where in stick up the @ss when it comes to PB law in Ontario.

Melinda April 26th, 2011 09:31 AM

they are gorgeous...6 months..ohoh..does he know the big "s-n-i-p" is coming?? the difference in size is quite noticable, see how a mixed litter can never all be sold as the same? like hypoallergetic labradoodles?

BastienBully April 26th, 2011 09:50 AM

[QUOTE=Shaykeija;1006406]Just curious, what breed are these cuties? Looking like pits, you must get questioned a lot. I would be scared poopless to have any animal resemble a young pit any where in stick up the @ss when it comes to PB law in Ontario.[/QUOTE]

They are American Bulldog X Dogo Argentino and yes they do have resemblence to pits... it scares me a little but they are well socialized and we are looking to get papers for them asap!

[QUOTE=Melinda;1006409]they are gorgeous...6 months..ohoh..does he know the big "s-n-i-p" is coming?? the difference in size is quite noticable, see how a mixed litter can never all be sold as the same? like hypoallergetic labradoodles?[/QUOTE]

Yeah he knows the big snip is coming soon... :laughing: and yes thats what i figured for the size difference, you never know what you'll get.

angeldogs April 27th, 2011 10:21 AM

Happy 6 months Bully. You get to go run through all the mud puddles you want.

Your a handsome boy and your sister is a real cutie.:lovestruck:

BastienBully April 27th, 2011 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;1006632]Happy 6 months Bully. You get to go run through all the mud puddles you want.

Your a handsome boy and your sister is a real cutie.:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Ohhh he loves mud puddles :wall:

angeldogs April 28th, 2011 10:10 AM

[QUOTE=Bastien;1006652]Ohhh he loves mud puddles :wall:[/QUOTE]

A mud bath is good for the coat and skin and he knows it.

Love4himies April 28th, 2011 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=Bastien;1006414]They are American Bulldog X Dogo Argentino and yes they do have resemblence to pits... it scares me a little but they are well socialized and we are looking to get papers for them asap!

[/QUOTE]

Here in Ontario, a dog just has to [COLOR="Red"]resemble [/COLOR]a pitbull for it to be taken away. Depending on your AC, papers may or may not mean a thing.

Luvmypitgirls April 28th, 2011 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;1006866]Here in Ontario, a dog just has to [COLOR="Red"]resemble [/COLOR]a pitbull for it to be taken away. Depending on your AC, papers may or may not mean a thing.[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it but L4H is right, I have living proof of it right here in my Alberta livingroom!
Goober, is Dogo Argentino, and was mistaken for a Pitbull in Ontario, was put on death row but a shelter worker there worked furiously to get Goober outta there and to PBFL here in Alberta.
I am now his "forever human", he owns me...(:rolleyes: I am a slave to the hounds).

BastienBully April 29th, 2011 06:54 AM

[QUOTE=Luvmypitgirls;1006921]I hate to say it but L4H is right, I have living proof of it right here in my Alberta livingroom!
Goober, is Dogo Argentino, and was mistaken for a Pitbull in Ontario, was put on death row but a shelter worker there worked furiously to get Goober outta there and to PBFL here in Alberta.
I am now his "forever human", he owns me...(:rolleyes: I am a slave to the hounds).[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear this! :D im happy you got him before anything happend. But im curious if its the bylaws that take the dogs away or the police.

clm April 29th, 2011 08:42 AM

[QUOTE=Bastien;1007006]I'm glad to hear this! :D im happy you got him before anything happend. But im curious if its the bylaws that take the dogs away or the police.[/QUOTE]

Animal control will take the dogs. If reported to the police, they notify animal control. Papers for a cross are going to be even less credible than CKC papers.
Adorable, but I wouldn't take the chance on them losing their lives in Ontario I'm afraid.

clm

BenMax April 29th, 2011 08:49 AM

[QUOTE=clm;1007022]Animal control will take the dogs. If reported to the police, they notify animal control. Papers for a cross are going to be even less credible than CKC papers.
Adorable, but I wouldn't take the chance on them losing their lives in Ontario I'm afraid.

clm[/QUOTE]

You are so right clm. People also think that vet documentation is sufficient, however this is simply not true. In some areas of Ontario, they will go by vet docs, others could not care less. I have had cases where criteria varies within the province of Ontario.
And again you are correct...it will be the AC that will make the visit and extraction of the dog.
I see pitties and those that resemble pits in Ottawa area out and about. I really wonder why these people do this as it is really only matter of time before they loose their dogs. I don't understand why people are not more discrete if they own them. I shake my head ever time I see this which is more often than one can imagine. I really feel for these dogs and their carefree owners.

BastienBully April 29th, 2011 09:20 AM

I live in the contry and i rarely bring my dog into town, when im home he is in the backyard with me, and when im gone he's in the house. I try not to bring to much attention to him.

BenMax April 29th, 2011 09:22 AM

[QUOTE=Bastien;1007040]I live in the contry and i rarely bring my dog into town, when im home he is in the backyard with me, and when im gone he's in the house. I try not to bring to much attention to him.[/QUOTE]

That is good Bastien. But remember, he did get loose once. You were lucky that time.

BastienBully April 29th, 2011 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=BenMax;1007043]That is good Bastien. But remember, he did get loose once. You were lucky that time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know, but i dont live there anymore, and i cant stand not seeing him so if i go inside hes tied up and if i leave hes inside the house, no more runing free unsupervised. :wall:

BenMax April 29th, 2011 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=Bastien;1007066]Yeah i know, but i dont live there anymore, and i cant stand not seeing him so if i go inside hes tied up and if i leave hes inside the house, no more runing free unsupervised. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I hear you Bastien, and I also can detect that you really love your pup. I am not trying to bully you in any way, but I am trying so hard to spare you some grief. Your pup is absolutely yummy. I don't mean to distract from this fact.

Keep him and his sister safe. I would hate to hear something horrible happened to either of them.

BastienBully April 29th, 2011 10:50 AM

[QUOTE=BenMax;1007068]I hear you Bastien, and I also can detect that you really love your pup. I am not trying to bully you in any way, but I am trying so hard to spare you some grief. Your pup is absolutely yummy. I don't mean to distract from this fact.

Keep him and his sister safe. I would hate to hear something horrible happened to either of them.[/QUOTE]

Yes i understand and i thank you very much for caring :) I didnt take anything you said the wrong way :o

I do love this dog more then anything in the world!! :lovestruck: When people (mostly friends) ask "whats your dogs name", i say " That? That's not my dog, that's my son" HAHA i take him everywhere and cant wait to get home evryday after work just to see him waging his tail and "smiling" at me lol

Bailey_ April 30th, 2011 10:26 AM

SUCH cute dogs. :lovestruck::lovestruck: Thanks for sharing the pics!

BastienBully May 2nd, 2011 10:32 AM

[QUOTE=Bailey_;1007165]SUCH cute dogs. :lovestruck::lovestruck: Thanks for sharing the pics![/QUOTE]

Melinda May 2nd, 2011 11:01 AM

Bastien, did you not move across from the waterpark?

BastienBully May 2nd, 2011 12:27 PM

[QUOTE=Melinda;1007489]Bastien, did you not move across from the waterpark?[/QUOTE]

Yes i did