Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I love you little sis. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=58673)

ancientgirl November 29th, 2008 03:34 PM

I love you little sis.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/030.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/029.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%204/032.jpg[/IMG]

onster November 29th, 2008 03:37 PM

omg AG. Best pics ever. I love the 3rd picture. Love love love it!

diandpat November 29th, 2008 03:38 PM

Aw, the first pic for me is :cloud9:

Makes the heart swell!!!

Frenchy November 29th, 2008 03:38 PM

omg love is in the air that's for sure ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack November 29th, 2008 03:40 PM

:cloud9: :cloud9: snuggle pics :cloud9: :cloud9:

Those first two are absolutely precious!

The last one should be titled: Caught in the Act! :laughing: Look at those expressions!

Frenchy November 29th, 2008 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;703053]
The last one should be titled: Caught in the Act! :laughing: Look at those expressions![/QUOTE]

Ditto Hazel :laughing:

chico2 November 29th, 2008 03:43 PM

OMG AG,they are just the sweetest,happy,relaxed,loving kitties,just the way it should be:lovestruck:
I think these two are kind of exceptional though:lovestruck:

ancientgirl November 29th, 2008 03:45 PM

The first one is my favorite, but I wish it was clearer.

I managed to be walking into the room at the right moment!

Mat&Murph November 29th, 2008 03:45 PM

That is the cutest thing!!!!! I love that last one!!!! I agree with the titile caught in the act:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

ancientgirl November 29th, 2008 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;703058]OMG AG,they are just the sweetest,happy,relaxed,loving kitties,just the way it should be:lovestruck:
I think these two are kind of exceptional though:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Chico, you see them here, and it's funny because you should see them wrestling each other in the mornings. But I do love their relationship. It's a testament to how they feel about each other. I found them clinging to each other very much the same way you see them here. These pictures really remind me of that day. I remember when the girl separated them to transfer them to the carrier, they started meowing like crazy. I always thought it was them crying because they thought they would be separated.

JennieV November 29th, 2008 05:41 PM

Awe!!! so sweet!! the first one for me...but all are precious! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

krdahmer November 29th, 2008 11:05 PM

AWWWWWWWwwwwwww.... that is one for the walls for sure!!!! What a perfect shot! :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

Chaser November 29th, 2008 11:11 PM

SOOOOO sweet!!! :cloud9:

Diamondsmum November 30th, 2008 12:52 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwww soo sweet tie between 1st & 3rd one:D

soooo cutie

14+kitties November 30th, 2008 07:04 AM

Drat! Thought I had made a comment in here. Another one of those blips I get. :o
Those two together are just too sweet! You can tell their close bond even if they don't spend a lot of time snuggling any more.
Ummm, aren't the supposed to be [I]inside[/I] that bed they are lying on top of? :rolleyes:

ancientgirl November 30th, 2008 10:03 AM

Thanks guys. They really did come out cute.

14+, none of them will sleep inside of it anymore, not even Czari, remember it was her safe spot? Now they like to sleep on top of it.:shrug:

They don't snuggle as much as they used to, but they still do it now and then. I think those first couple of weeks they did it so much because they might have still been unsure about being here. But now they know it's their home and they are safe here together so I figure they might not need as much comfort from each other as they used to.

hazelrunpack November 30th, 2008 11:58 AM

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;703571]They don't snuggle as much as they used to, but they still do it now and then. I think those first couple of weeks they did it so much because they might have still been unsure about being here. But now they know it's their home and they are safe here together so I figure they might not need as much comfort from each other as they used to.[/QUOTE]

That's got to be the most wonderful feeling in the world for you! :grouphug: :highfive:

ancientgirl November 30th, 2008 12:20 PM

It really is Hazel. I don't have kids and really don't have any interest in having any at this point in my life. For me this is as close as I'm going to get to that satisfaction parents have when they see their kids happy. It's wonderful.

rainbow November 30th, 2008 02:59 PM

Awwww.....those pics are sooo precious. :cloud9:

Contest winners for sure. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper December 7th, 2008 01:48 AM

Aww that first one is so sweet :cloud9:

glasslass December 7th, 2008 02:15 AM

:lovestruck:Awwww! That made my day!:lovestruck:

Crestedcrazy December 7th, 2008 11:37 AM

Oh my so so so sweet!:lovestruck:

Stacer December 7th, 2008 03:25 PM

That's such a sweet pic. I miss watching kitty snuggles, mine rarely do it anymore :(

We should have a picture hall of fame thread that we all vote on the cutest/amazing photos of our pets.

ancientgirl December 7th, 2008 03:32 PM

[QUOTE=Stacer;708561]That's such a sweet pic. I miss watching kitty snuggles, mine rarely do it anymore :(

We should have a picture hall of fame thread that we all vote on the cutest/amazing photos of our pets.[/QUOTE]

Mine rarely do it anymore too. Vlad and Oksana only rarely cuddled and not they really never do, and Maks and Kiska did so the most when they were kittens and now also rarely do it.

As for the hall of fame vote, LOL, I think they would all wind up being voted the cutest.:laughing:

mollywog December 7th, 2008 03:45 PM

awwww! I love the 3rd pic! Look at their arms wrapped around each other :cloud9:

Stacer December 7th, 2008 06:46 PM

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;708563]As for the hall of fame vote, LOL, I think they would all wind up being voted the cutest.:laughing:[/QUOTE]

So true...nix that idea :laughing:

Smiley14 December 7th, 2008 10:14 PM

OHHHH, that is SO sweet!!!!!! :lovestruck:

TeriM December 9th, 2008 01:35 AM

Missed this thread :o. Those pics are absolutely adorable :cloud9:.