Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cass, I have a confession to make... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=87652)

hazelrunpack May 28th, 2017 07:58 PM

Cass, I have a confession to make...

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER]JD: [B][SIZE="4"]"Cass, do you have a moment? I have a confession to make."[/SIZE][/B]
[ATTACH]81280[/ATTACH]

*whispers*:[B][SIZE="4"] "I'm addicted to dogs..."[/SIZE][/B]
[ATTACH]81281[/ATTACH]

*sighs*: [B][SIZE="4"] "There you have it!"[/SIZE][/B]
[ATTACH]81282[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack May 28th, 2017 08:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[CENTER]JD: [B][SIZE="4"]"It's really rather embarrassing, but I just can't help myself!"[/SIZE][/B]
[ATTACH]81283[/ATTACH]

*snuggles* [B][SIZE="4"]"So...you don't mind if I snuggle, do you?"[/SIZE][/B] :cloud9:
[ATTACH]81284[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

Barkingdog May 28th, 2017 09:41 PM

OMG ! This is so precious hazel ! I love the photos ! :cloud9: :lovestruck:

I am going to look at them again ! :)

hazelrunpack May 29th, 2017 10:14 AM

They really are quite sweet together! :lovestruck:

Reg May 29th, 2017 02:26 PM

Hello Hazel:

Photos, I guess, speak volumns. Wondered when JD adopted your place for his permanent home, it brought up questions of why he'd pick it with the dogs around. Guess he knew something you didn't. Time and patience is starting to show. Good judgment on his part.

hazelrunpack May 30th, 2017 10:33 AM

I often wondered if he grew up with dogs and wanted some of his own, or if he just considered training them himself too enticing a challenge to pass up... :D At any rate, he certainly has the Gurlz in hand...er....paw at this point. The Boyz, not so much.

He is very relaxed around dogs, which isn't always a good thing, since Ember seems to be intent on nipping him. :eek:

Barkingdog May 30th, 2017 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1076753]I often wondered if he grew up with dogs and wanted some of his own, or if he just considered training them himself too enticing a challenge to pass up... :D At any rate, he certainly has the Gurlz in hand...er....paw at this point. The Boyz, not so much.

He is very relaxed around dogs, which isn't always a good thing, since Ember seems to be intent on nipping him. :eek:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that too hazel about JD , he may came from a home that had dogs b/c he looks so relax with your dog.

hazelrunpack May 30th, 2017 04:55 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1076754]I was thinking that too hazel about JD , he may came from a home that had dogs b/c he looks so relax with your dog.[/QUOTE]

I keep telling him that when we get a puppy, it will be his to train up right. From the way he tries to play with the Gurlz, I think he's more used to the way puppies play, than the way adult dogs play.

Barkingdog May 30th, 2017 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1076755]I keep telling him that when we get a puppy, it will be his to train up right. From the way he tries to play with the Gurlz, I think he's more used to the way puppies play, than the way adult dogs play.[/QUOTE]

I bet JD would love to have his own puppy and you could name it 'Meow' so when JD does meow his puppy may come to him ! :)

hazelrunpack May 30th, 2017 10:04 PM

JD sings, trills, caterwauls and holds intricate conversations with his birds, but he doesn't meow! :laughing: Cute idea, though! :D

marko May 31st, 2017 01:13 PM

Love it!!

hazelrunpack May 31st, 2017 10:12 PM

Thanks, Marko. He's a precious little guy and I'm so happy he found us!

Lynne&Co. June 4th, 2017 08:35 PM

Awe Cass and JD are sooooo precious. What a good Mama she is. You must want to cuddle with them too. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack June 4th, 2017 09:35 PM

I do :lovestruck: and we do! :cloud9: In fact, we just got up from a nap--Cass next to me, JD on my tummy. :D

Barkingdog June 5th, 2017 01:17 PM

That would had made one cute photo hazel ! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper August 16th, 2018 10:05 PM

Love it! :cat: :lovestruck: :dog: