Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Off topic forum (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lord Stanley (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=76075)

Dee-O-Gee March 26th, 2011 10:24 PM

Lord Stanley

So....As Hockey playoffs are coming in on full force, who do you think will win the Stanley Cup? :shrug:

vitaly March 27th, 2011 02:25 AM

i would bet on the canucks

Dog Dancer March 28th, 2011 03:00 PM

Canucks all the way!!! klm, you didn't give us your answer....

BenMax March 28th, 2011 03:01 PM

Well Canucks of course..:thumbs up

Melinda March 28th, 2011 03:24 PM

is there any doubt that it will be the canucks???

chico2 March 28th, 2011 04:28 PM

From a former Leaf-fan,Vancouver and the Sedin brothers(not a biased Swede:laughing:)

Dee-O-Gee March 28th, 2011 05:33 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;998171]klm, you didn't give us your answer....[/QUOTE]

O.K.
Don't hate me
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]B*&f@o S#b*@s :o[/COLOR][/SIZE]
O.K. gotta run now! :D

chico2 March 29th, 2011 07:28 AM

Oh,oh....better mention Canadians too as a prospect:laughing:

Chris21711 April 2nd, 2011 06:32 PM

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]*****GO LEAFS GO*****............[SIZE="2"]keep the faith :laughing:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dee-O-Gee April 2nd, 2011 07:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Nice to see you back Chris! [ATTACH]73093[/ATTACH]

I'm with you! :thumbs up

There are still 4 more games to play and the Leafs do have a fighting chance [B]but[/B]....they have to beat the Canadiens and Capitals to do it. [ATTACH]73096[/ATTACH]

If the Leafs are out of contention, then (and only then), will I reach to our "stone throw away" neighbors across the drink. :)

mummummum April 2nd, 2011 07:26 PM

Whoop INDIA!!!!

Oh, sorry...that's cricket. :rolleyes:

Dee-O-Gee April 2nd, 2011 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=mummummum;999848]Whoop INDIA!!!!

Oh, sorry...that's cricket. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: :laughing::laugh::laugh: [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]There you go again...cracking me up mum! :D [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Tundra_Queen April 3rd, 2011 02:50 AM

Well I would have to vote the Leafs. I don't watch hockey anymore too much violence but I always go with the Leafs. Born and raised in Toronto, I know, I know, I believe in Miracles! LOL

Chris21711 April 3rd, 2011 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;999840]Nice to see you back Chris! [ATTACH]73093[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Red"]Thanks KLM :)[/COLOR]

I'm with you! :thumbs up

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ALL THE WAY :thumbs up.............:laughing:[/COLOR]

There are still 4 more games to play and the Leafs do have a fighting chance [B]but[/B]....they have to beat the Canadiens and Capitals to do it. [ATTACH]73096[/ATTACH]

[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]3 more to play...why, oh why, didn't we have Reimer in goal from the beginning :yell:[/COLOR]

chico2 April 3rd, 2011 02:24 PM

I always was a Leaf-fan,especially in the years of Sittler,Tiger,MacDonald,Salming etc...most of you too young to remember,I am sure..
Then along came Sundin and I always loved watching him...then...everything went kerplunk,no more personalities,a lot of violence......but just maybe they'll make it to the play-offs this year.

Chris21711 April 3rd, 2011 04:54 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;1000027]I always was a Leaf-fan,especially in the years of Sittler,Tiger,MacDonald,Salming etc...most of you too young to remember,I am sure..
Then along came Sundin and I always loved watching him...then...everything went kerplunk,no more personalities,a lot of violence......but just maybe they'll make it to the play-offs this year.[/QUOTE]

I remember those players Chico.....Sundin was a great player but they never found a line that could compliment him....

The violence is what a lot of fans want unfortunately, players wouldn't be getting as hurt if they downgraded the level of protection the players wear now as opposed to what they used to wear.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Mathmatically they still stand a chance :pray:[/COLOR]

Dee-O-Gee April 3rd, 2011 05:01 PM

I'm so hoping for the leafs but the Rangers just beat the Flyers in a shoot out which means the Sabres have they're work cut out for them too! :confused:

Dee-O-Gee April 3rd, 2011 05:14 PM

BTW...for those of you who are not really into hockey, you can catch these beautiful hummingbirds in between periods/games! :D

[url]http://www.phoebeallens.com/[/url]

Great webcam set up on Phoebe's nest. She's into her 3rd clutch and it's amazing how fast they grow! :thumbs up

Pretty neat to watch the babies grow up! :thumbs up

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Go Leafs....and the Sabres too! :)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Chris21711 April 4th, 2011 05:21 PM

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]According to the pundits we have a 0.3% chance of getting into the playoffs :crazy:...........Keep your fingers crossed that the Rangers lose tonight :pray:[/COLOR]

Jim Hall April 4th, 2011 07:33 PM

THE NY RANGERS
actualkly is ok with any team where it snows regularly

Dee-O-Gee April 5th, 2011 07:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lots O hockey on tonight. :)

Canadiens & Chicago are still tied at 0

Ottawa and Philadelphia are tied at 1

Sabres are under a black out but 3 to 1 for the Sabres! :thumbs up

And OOOHHHH Toronto and Washingston are tied at 2 going into the third! [ATTACH]73150[/ATTACH]

Brandon W April 5th, 2011 08:01 PM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Black"]B[COLOR="Yellow"]O[COLOR="Black"]S[COLOR="Yellow"]T[COLOR="Black"]O[COLOR="Yellow"]N [COLOR="Black"]B[COLOR="Yellow"]R[COLOR="Black"]U[COLOR="Yellow"]I[COLOR="Black"]N[COLOR="Yellow"]S[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I know Bruin my dog will be cheering for them ;);)

And Chris......I feel sorry for you lol :P:P

Are they still a team ?!?! haha :P

Dee-O-Gee April 5th, 2011 09:36 PM

What an awesome game between Toronto & Washington! :ca:

That Reimer will be somethin' to reckon with next year. Man, he did everything but stand on his head and spit nickels! :eek:

Great Job Toronto! :clap: We'll be watching for you next year! :thumbs up

[B][I]QUOTE: Jim Hall THE NY RANGERS
actualkly is ok with any team where it snows regularly [/I][/B]

[B]Jim:[/B] You're gonna have to root for the Sabres now cause they get lots of snow too! :D

rainbow April 6th, 2011 12:27 PM

And, the Canucks have lost their last 2 games to Edmonton of all teams. :(

<sigh> Here we go again :rolleyes: .....once playoff season rolls around they go right downhill. :frustrated:

Chris21711 April 6th, 2011 12:28 PM

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sadly the season for the boys in blue has come to an end :(....but we always have next year :D[/COLOR]

Now that the Leafs are officially out of contention, I will root for whichever Canadian team is in the playoffs...with the exception of [COLOR="Red"]Les Candiens :laughing:[/COLOR]

[B]Brandon [/B]you may guffaw at the Leafs still being a team :yell:...but to the chagrin of the rest of the NHL teams they are without a doubt the most profitable of all NHL teams.

Brandon W April 6th, 2011 12:38 PM

haha yeah cause they charge their fans like crazy for a game. my unlce is a die hard leafs fans and lives in outer toronto area. it was cheaper for him to go to pitsburg to watch a leafs game and stay the night there. Im just bugging you cause everyone bugs a leafs fan. But i gotta give you some credit at least you hate "les canadiens" haha. Im with you on that one.

Chris21711 April 7th, 2011 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's not known as LEAFS NATION for nothing Brandon...they bleed blue and white around here.

My Hubby is all prepped to lead the parade down Yonge Street
[/COLOR]

[ATTACH]73193[/ATTACH]

Dee-O-Gee April 7th, 2011 08:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG Chris!!! That is one friggin awesome bike. :crazy:

Looks like something Paul Sr. (OCC) would build. :)

Ottawa and Canadiens - tied at 1 now...they're beatin up on each other! [ATTACH]73195[/ATTACH]

Chris21711 April 8th, 2011 11:58 AM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;1001485]OMG Chris!!! That is one friggin awesome bike. :crazy:

Looks like something Paul Sr. (OCC) would build. :)

Ottawa and Canadiens - tied at 1 now...they're beatin up on each other! [ATTACH]73195[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Every year they don't get in he says that he gonna repaint it :laughing:

chico2 April 8th, 2011 04:12 PM

WOW Chris,what a beauty,hubs must be really proud riding that around:thumbs up
My oldest son is a diehard Leaf-Fan has everything Maple Leafs,he would love that bike.