Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Grace's 14th birthday pawty 11-8-19 (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=88843)

hazelrunpack December 18th, 2019 10:10 PM

Grace's 14th birthday pawty 11-8-19

3 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"]Grace turned 14 on the 8th of November. After weeks of anticipation, the day finally arrived. It was overcast and brisk, but a beautiful day for a birthday walk:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"][B][I]Let's go, Ma![/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[ATTACH]81695[/ATTACH][/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"]There was enough snow on the easement to give us some interesting tracks. We found deer, grouse, rabbit, squirrel, mouse, and these bobcat tracks:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[ATTACH]81696[/ATTACH]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"]Grace enjoyed herself every step of the way![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[ATTACH]81697[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack December 18th, 2019 10:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Of course, mom made her stop for pictures, which was boring... But at least she could expect a treat as payment![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="5"][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]C'mon, Ma! Where is my treat?![/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[ATTACH]81698[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]After the birthday walk, there's time to play on the agility course:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[ATTACH]81699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]81700[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack December 18th, 2019 10:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]After the outdoor festivities, which lasted much of the morning, Lili's favorite squeaky Moose tried to crash the pawty. Lili stepped in and soon had the rowdy Moose under control...
[ATTACH]81702[/ATTACH]

Alas, Grace missed out on all the squeaky fun because she was sleeping off a post-pawty hangover on the loveseat.
[ATTACH]81701[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="6"]Sweet dreams, and Happy Birthday, Amazing Grace![/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

growler~GateKeeper December 20th, 2019 12:19 AM

Happy wonderful 14th Birthday Amazing Grace! :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Barkingdog December 20th, 2019 12:47 AM

Grace looks great for her and so cute
sleeping Happy Birthday Grace !
I feel bad I forgot my cat six Birthday it
Was on the 12

hazelrunpack December 20th, 2019 09:10 AM

[QUOTE=growler~GateKeeper;1080961]Happy wonderful 14th Birthday Amazing Grace! :cloud9: :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Auntie growler! :dog:

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1080964]Grace looks great for her and so cute
sleeping Happy Birthday Grace ![/QUOTE]

:thankyou:, Barkingdog!

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1080964]I feel bad I forgot my cat six Birthday it
Was on the 12[/QUOTE]

Aw, Happy Belated 6th Birthday, Kitty!

marko December 22nd, 2019 12:40 PM

So nice to see her in all these environments :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Winston December 22nd, 2019 03:03 PM

Awe Amazing Grace that last pic says it all. Ultimate contentment, ultimate sleep whatever we call it. So nice to see.
Amazing Grace you are such a gracious girl and an awesome mentor to sweet Lli...
:thumbs up

hazelrunpack December 22nd, 2019 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=marko;1080969]So nice to see her in all these environments :lovestruck::lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

We're so lucky to be surrounded by county forest! Out the door, through the gate...and we are fffrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :dog: :laughing: But it's always nice to come back to our games in the backyard and comfy couches when we get tired. :cloud9:

[QUOTE=Winston;1080970]Awe Amazing Grace that last pic says it all. Ultimate contentment, ultimate sleep whatever we call it. So nice to see.
Amazing Grace you are such a gracious girl and an awesome mentor to sweet Lli...
:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Cindy! Every moment with this little girl is precious to us.