Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "My"little curly Bailey today.. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=57246)

chico2 October 6th, 2008 01:46 PM

"My"little curly Bailey today..

3 Attachment(s)
It was a beautiful day,we went for a long walk,Bailey was soooo thirsty,she really needed that beer:laughing:

chico2 October 6th, 2008 01:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More of almost the same:shrug:she does not do much,she's just being cute:lovestruck:

chico2 October 6th, 2008 01:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
and more.....but that's it,she's back home:lovestruck:

Melinda October 6th, 2008 01:57 PM

well I for one thinks she does the "look cute" very well!!! Love the shots on the chair with the beer.

krdahmer October 6th, 2008 02:13 PM

Oh that cute little curly butt!!!!:lovestruck: And her smiling right at ya! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

14+kitties October 6th, 2008 02:34 PM

Awwwwww Bailey. :cloud9::cloud9: She is so so cute!!! And very very lucky to have you for a neighbour. :grouphug:

BrightEyes October 6th, 2008 02:41 PM

What a cutie patootie for sure, and I don't mean just the one shot :laughing:

I love the pic of her in the chair sunning herself, now that's the life :lovestruck:

chico2 October 6th, 2008 03:51 PM

I am hoping the owners will take her for a hair-cut before it gets to cold:fingerscr
Someone asked me how much we charged for walking her every day,for 3 or 4 years now,I just want everyone to know,we do not charge anything,we do it for Bailey:lovestruck:,not the owners.

Diamondsmum October 6th, 2008 03:56 PM

ohhh she is pretty, lookin all cute:lovestruck:

BusterBoo October 6th, 2008 04:43 PM

:lovestruck: Bailey always makes me smile.....she is so lucky to have you in her life...:grouphug:

jiorji October 6th, 2008 09:11 PM

heheh i love that second pic. "aaaahhhh i'm at Grandma's :D "

she loves you Chico :D i can see it on her face :lovestruck:

Frenchy October 6th, 2008 09:15 PM

Pictures 1 and 3 of post #3 :cloud9: :lovestruck:

I don't think she's a real cocker tough .... there's a ziplock bag of kibble right beside her and her nose is not in it ? :confused:

:D

Smiley14 October 6th, 2008 10:12 PM

Oh, I haven't seen Bailey pics in a while! She's looking good! :thumbs up What a cutie! :lovestruck:

TeriM October 7th, 2008 12:50 AM

Cute pics Chico, that face is adorable :lovestruck:.

Love4himies October 7th, 2008 06:47 AM

Awwww Bailey :lovestruck:. I love the first pic, she really does love you, chico, you can tell from her face. :cloud9:

chico2 October 7th, 2008 07:21 AM

Thank's everyone:dog:
Frenchy,she already had her fill:laughing:+the beer..
She's a Cocker all right,today being garbage-day,she'll investigate every bag on the street:yell:also we always have to watch what she manages to find to eat,luckily she allows me to dig right into her mouth and take whatever she found.

Scuba October 7th, 2008 01:34 PM

She sure is pretty, needs to go get pampered at a salon though.

It is good that she is comfortable with you reaching into her mouth and taking away whatever you find. This is a monumental struggle with me at the shelter, some dogs are very good and some very bad. You never know what they will get into as well. Some will even try to eat paper napkins or fast food wrappers. Most of the time, I will be able to see whatever it is and jump in before they can even get to it. The problem is when you can't see whatever it is, like the thing is in the gutter against the curb (that has happened a few times), or it is under a bush or in long grass. Once it was a blueberry muffin stuck in a bush/hedge, the dog stood up, reached in and grabbed it. :eek:

Then the problem complicates, will they give it up or not? Again, some are good about it and some will fight you all the way.

I am happy for you that Bailey not only looks good but behaves well too.

Chris21711 October 7th, 2008 02:31 PM

She is such a cutie Chico, Hubby and yourself are so kind to take her for walks daily. :highfive:

chico2 October 7th, 2008 03:48 PM

Scuba,I have known Bailey since she was a little pup and she is now about 7yrs old,unlike the pups you so kindly walk and care for.
I am sure many of your pups have issues and don't want you to take anything yummy away from them.
Bailey is a strange little girl,she's dog-aggressive when she is on a leash,even growls at some people,who thinks she is soooo cute,mostly men though.
Oh,I am hoping she'll be going for a grooming soon:fingerscr

Chris,we too need to walk for exercise,no matter what the weather,Bailey is a good incentive:dog:
Chris,love your little avatars,so cute!

ancientgirl October 7th, 2008 07:17 PM

She's such a pretty girl. :lovestruck: She's got a lot of curls there.

Chris21711 October 7th, 2008 07:24 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;669955]

Chris,we too need to walk for exercise,no matter what the weather,Bailey is a good incentive:dog:

[COLOR="Red"]I know that walking is good for you Chico, but it is still the commitment each day and that is nice of you both :thumbs up[/COLOR]

Chris,love your little avatars,so cute![/QUOTE]

[FONT="Arial Black"]Frenchy [/FONT]found this last one, she wanted to tease me on the tjt :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack October 7th, 2008 07:59 PM

Chris, did you get all the pics?!? :eek: I just finally got the first one to load...where she's looking up. :thumbs up

She has such beautiful curls, chico--and those eyes! :flirt: I don't know how you can resist her when she looks at you like that! :D She's so fortunate that her Auntie Chico comes over to play with her. :dog:

clm October 7th, 2008 09:37 PM

She smiles nicely for the camera. :laughing: Such a happy looking dog when she's with you.

Cindy

chico2 October 8th, 2008 06:11 AM

Hazel,Bailey does not know about the fun of playing,never did,has no idea what to do with toys I have bought in the past,she has NO toys at home:sad:
I am always envious when I see pups here enjoying their toys,Bailey has no clue:sad:

diandpat October 8th, 2008 06:55 AM

Aw, such a sweet pup...sad that her "family" doesn't have time to appreciate her as she deserves to be. She seems quite content at your place Chico. I am sure the cats are somewhere in the house in an uproar when she "visits" their back yard!

Love her beautiful smile and her little "butt" shot!!! Too cute :cloud9:

Chris21711 October 8th, 2008 09:12 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;670090]Chris, did you get all the pics?!? :eek: I just finally got the first one to load...where she's looking up. :thumbs up
[/QUOTE]

After a few tries Hazel, sometimes it ain't easy :yell:

growler~GateKeeper October 8th, 2008 04:43 PM

Great pics Chico love the second pic on the chair :cloud9: very comfy pup :cloud9:

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;670090]Chris, did you get all the pics?!? :eek: I just finally got the first one to load...where she's looking up. :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Chris21711;670464]After a few tries Hazel, sometimes it ain't easy :yell:[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: ya'll could just let me know :rolleyes::D

rainbow October 11th, 2008 03:34 AM

What a sweetie she is :lovestruck: ....I love the closeup pic of her smile. :cloud9:

erykah1310 October 11th, 2008 08:17 AM

She is adorable even with her crazy hair lol
Definately a lucky pup to have you as her neighbour