Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Churchill stuck inside ... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=75629)

Frenchy March 5th, 2011 01:40 PM

Churchill stuck inside ...

3 Attachment(s)
It's raining :(

poor Churchill , he looks so down !

aslan March 5th, 2011 01:59 PM

aaaaaw Churchill i know baby we got the same look happenin here.

14+kitties March 5th, 2011 02:13 PM

I'm sorry sweetie. I feel the same way. It's pouring rain and I can't be outside either. :(
Love the pics though Frenchy! :thumbs up

diandpat March 5th, 2011 02:18 PM

Awwwww...poor guy. That last one is heartbreaking!!!! Is he sighing too???:laughing::laughing:

Frenchy March 5th, 2011 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=diandpat;991200]Is he sighing too???:laughing::laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: sometimes !!! Or he'll mumble and growl to get me to go pet him :p

Love4himies March 5th, 2011 02:34 PM

Awwww, poor Churchill :( :grouphug:. Maybe the kitties will occupy you so the time passes faster :D

hazelrunpack March 5th, 2011 04:16 PM

Aw, he does look rather down in the dumps. :( There, there, Churchill! It'll be dry enough to get out again soon! :dog:

Does he not like the rain, Frenchy, or do you just prefer not to encourage Muddy Pyr Syndrome? :D He sure is a handsome dude!!

Frenchy March 5th, 2011 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;991224]

Does he not like the rain, Frenchy, or do you just prefer not to encourage Muddy Pyr Syndrome? :D He sure is a handsome dude!![/QUOTE]

he's outside as we speak :headslap: he doesn't seem to mind , sometimes I call him in when I think he's wet enough :p but he'll mostly choose to spend the time inside when it rains. Thank dog !

hazelrunpack March 5th, 2011 04:48 PM

LOL I'll bet he smells lanolin-y like a sheep when he comes in! hazel loves that smell! :cloud9:

chico2 March 5th, 2011 05:37 PM

Frenchy,don't worry we are getting snow at midnight,but before that freezing rain:yell:,Churchill will love the snow,if you get the same weather as us.
Beautiful,beautiful big boy:lovestruck:

breeze March 5th, 2011 06:02 PM

poor churchhill :( not happy at all :(
hopefuly the weather will change for you

Arch loves the rain, especially when he lies down in it. :laughing::laughing:

cell March 5th, 2011 07:32 PM

I am sure he must be a giant sponge in the water!

Tundra_Queen March 5th, 2011 08:13 PM

awww Churchill...I'll try to send ya some of our snow. It's been snowing here for 2 days now and I've got lots to share. *S*

TeriM March 5th, 2011 10:39 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;991191]poor Churchill , he looks so down ![/QUOTE]

That's cause his mean mommy didn't give him a big enough bed to fit on :frustrated:.

Kidding :D.

He just looks so cuddly that he makes me want to snuggle right on up to him :lovestruck:.

BenMax March 5th, 2011 11:48 PM

[QUOTE=TeriM;991359]That's cause his mean mommy didn't give him a big enough bed to fit on :frustrated:.

[/QUOTE]

What do you mean...That is Frenchy's bed...He does not want to sleep in his big people bed...:laughing:

rainbow March 6th, 2011 12:01 AM

Poor Churchill .....he does look so down in the dumps. :(

And, yep .....that big boy needs a human size mattress for his bed. :D

krdahmer March 6th, 2011 01:31 AM

Aw Churchill....I felt about the same today there buddy! Of course I didn't look that cute:cloud9: when I was pouting!!!:laughing:

Frenchy March 6th, 2011 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=breeze;991261]poor churchhill :( not happy at all :(
hopefuly the weather will change for you

[/QUOTE]

yes it has ... I'm glad it's now snowing but I could do without the 30-40 cms we're suppose to get :eek:

[QUOTE=cell;991287]I am sure he must be a giant sponge in the water![/QUOTE]

omg it takes so long for him to dry off ... but at least the water doesn't get to the skin :p

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;991326]awww Churchill...I'll try to send ya some of our snow. It's been snowing here for 2 days now and I've got lots to share. *S*[/QUOTE]

It's here now :p "thanks" :laughing:

Frenchy March 6th, 2011 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=TeriM;991359]That's cause his mean mommy didn't give him a big enough bed to fit on :frustrated:.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BenMax;991395]What do you mean...That is Frenchy's bed...He does not want to sleep in his big people bed...:laughing:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rainbow;991398]

And, yep .....that big boy needs a human size mattress for his bed. :D[/QUOTE]

omg I forgot about that .... Churchill did have a human bed (queen size mattress on the sun room floor JUST FOR HIM ) but he never used it so I put it back in the guest bedroom. :shrug:
[QUOTE=krdahmer;991421]Aw Churchill....I felt about the same today there buddy! Of course I didn't look that cute:cloud9: when I was pouting!!!:laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: he always looks like he's pouting :laughing:

Dog Dancer March 6th, 2011 11:40 PM

He does look sad, and I thought the same thing about the bed (it's hilariously small looking under him), then I noticed the big futon in the back of him... I think he made his choice. More sympathy points this way! I bet he is a big sponge - wow.

ancientgirl March 7th, 2011 12:54 PM

That look on his face says it all. :laughing: