Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Off topic forum (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lord Stanley (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=76075)

Dee-O-Gee April 18th, 2011 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=Brandon W;1004575]AHEM, if everyone would notice the FULL capital lettered Boston Bruins compared to the SINGLE letter capitalized Canadiens....[/QUOTE]

i'VE aLWAYS bEEN a fIRM bELIEVER oF pROPER sPELLING eTIQUETTE! :D

[QUOTE=Loki Love;1004577]We're a Habs family - through and through! :p

GO HABS GO!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/tiglair/ec4128cf.jpg[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing: Love it Loki Love! :thumbs up

Brandon W April 19th, 2011 11:19 PM

So Bruins win lastnight with a great upset in Monteal. But what about Vancouver tonight?! What was up with them,and Luongo. First time he lets over 4 goals in net in something like 30 or 40 games...wow

rainbow April 20th, 2011 01:12 AM

Luongo has always screwed up in the playoffs .....it seems like he isn't any good under pressure. :(

Dee-O-Gee April 21st, 2011 10:19 PM

So far, all playoff games have been very exciting I must say. They've been pretty close (with exception to Vancouver's blow out the other night :o) in scores which has made for great sports entertainment. :thumbs up

Way to go Sabres for last night's win! :clap:

Great game tonight and congratulation to the Bruins in overtime :frustrated: even though the Habs put on quite a show! :thumbs up

Come on Canucks! Kick it up a notch! :yell:

rainbow April 22nd, 2011 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;1005593]
Come on Canucks! Kick it up a notch! :yell:[/QUOTE]

It's Luongo's fault .....he has never performed well in the playoffs. :yell:

Dee-O-Gee April 22nd, 2011 04:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=rainbow;1005712]It's Luongo's fault .....he has never performed well in the playoffs. :yell:[/QUOTE]

Well he better pull up his big boy pants or it'll be a short season for the Canucks. :frustrated:

Watchin' tonights game. Go....

[ATTACH]73503[/ATTACH]

Dee-O-Gee April 24th, 2011 08:44 PM

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I]Oh No!!!! [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Canuck's Schneider was just injured and now Luongo's in! :eek:

Come on Canucks....Kick it up a notch! :thumbs up

Great games today. Still rootin' for them there Sabres! :thumbs up :frustrated: [SIZE="1"][COLOR="red"]Should won today! :yell:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dee-O-Gee April 24th, 2011 09:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
:censored: Canucks! [ATTACH]73544[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]73545[/ATTACH]

Dog Dancer April 27th, 2011 10:17 AM

klm - what was that you said about the Canucks?? WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT!!! Stanley Cup here we come! :crazy:

Dee-O-Gee April 27th, 2011 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1006631]klm - what was that you said about the Canucks?? WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT!!! Stanley Cup here we come! :crazy:[/QUOTE]

I was angry the other night cause they lost :( but I'm also on the NUCK bandwagon DD! :thumbs up

WHOOT WHOOT!!! :clap: :ca:

Dog Dancer April 28th, 2011 10:25 AM

As an ex-Montrealer I was disappointed to see them get knocked out last night. That said, a final with Montreal/Vancouver would probably have killed me... I do like to see the Canadian teams in the finals though. Go Canucks Go! Let's see what transpires tonight.:thumbs up (klm - you weren't the only one who was upset when the Canucks lost the other night!)

Dee-O-Gee April 28th, 2011 09:29 PM

While there are quite a few Canadian players amongst the league, gotta root for the Canadian Team! :thumbs up

Kick it up Canucks! :ca: OH WAIT....Canucks just scored! :clap:

rainbow May 2nd, 2011 12:28 AM

Canucks and Nashville are tied one game apiece .....Canucks better win in Nashville on Tuesday.

Dee-O-Gee May 21st, 2011 10:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Moved out of Nashville and now in the Shark tank! :eek:

Bring Stanley home Canucks! :thumbs up

[ATTACH]73987[/ATTACH]

Dog Dancer May 24th, 2011 11:04 AM

We believe!!! I have a good feeling about tonight... Go Canucks Go

Dee-O-Gee May 25th, 2011 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1011139]We believe!!! I have a good feeling about tonight... Go Canucks Go[/QUOTE]

You Rock DD! Your feelings worked! :clap:

Wow! What a game last evening. 14 seconds left and Vancouver tied it up to bring it into 2 overtime periods. Unfortunately, I only lasted 1 overtime period before I fell asleep :headslap: but it was truly a great game! :thumbs up

Now...onto the next step;

[SIZE="4"][I][FONT="Times New Roman"]"Our father who art in Vancouver, hockey be thy name.
Thy will be done.
The Cup will be won.
On the ice, as well as in the stands.
Give us this day our hockey sticks, and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us.
And lead us not into elimination, but deliver us to victory.
In the name of the fans, Lord Stanley, and in the name of da Canucks.
Amen!"[/FONT][/I][/SIZE]

:ca:

Dog Dancer May 26th, 2011 10:03 AM

AMEN :pray: ! I'll be in Mexico for my son's wedding next week and am praying that the sports bar will show the hockey games! :eek: We're all going down with our Canucks t-shirts and jerseys to show our colours.

Go Canucks!

Dee-O-Gee May 26th, 2011 09:18 PM

Congratulations to your son, DD. Hope you have a wonderful time, a beautiful wedding and the games are on a TV somewhere down there. :thumbs up

:offtopic: Are you staying at a nice secluded resort in Mexico?

Dog Dancer May 26th, 2011 10:57 PM

Thank you! And yes, my son confirmed with the resort that the games will be on in the bar - way to go son!

Dee-O-Gee June 15th, 2011 09:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well it's do or die tonight and I stopped watching the game in fear of jinxing Vancouver. :yell:

One more period to go and may the best team win.......

[ATTACH]74538[/ATTACH]

Dee-O-Gee June 15th, 2011 09:52 PM

Congratulation Boston...you deserve it. :ca:

marko June 16th, 2011 07:38 AM

I watched most of the game on the net - :(
Boston was the better team by far last night, so....sigh, congrats Bostonians :usa:

Dog Dancer June 16th, 2011 10:20 AM

Le Sigh! Alas, the team that wanted it most seems to have won. Congratulations to Boston. I wish we had their goalie. But don't get me wrong, I don't blame Luongo, it's a team effort, and the goalie is just part of the team.

What I'm more disturbed by is the rioting, which would have happened win or lose. Bunch of idiots out to cause trouble and they did a great job. That said, I asked a friend this morning, "if you turned on your news and saw your kid smashing windows downtown, would you turn said child in?" We both agree'd we would turn our kids in if we saw them doing that kind of crap. The riot put a really bad taste in my mouth for what was a great season for the Canucks.

Go Canucks Go - maybe next year!

Golden Girls June 16th, 2011 12:48 PM

Sigh ... congrat's Boston