Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   10 weeks old Golden female up for adoption , South Shore Montreal. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=75626)

Frenchy March 5th, 2011 01:07 PM

10 weeks old Golden female up for adoption , South Shore Montreal.

1 Attachment(s)
Daisy Mae was left tied up at the shelter's front door. She is in safe hands but needs a forever home. 10 weeks old , not housetrain yet (of course , she's a puppy !) but great with dogs , cats , people. Just a good ol Golden pup ! For more infos , you can pm me here. :)

BenMax March 5th, 2011 01:08 PM

You have got to be kidding....
What the heck is wrong with people? Seriously now.

Frenchy March 5th, 2011 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;991166]You have got to be kidding....
What the heck is wrong with people? Seriously now.[/QUOTE]

I know hey ? I don't understand but like I said somewhere else ... I don't like most people :laughing:

I know it will be easy to find a home for Daisy Mae , she just needs more visibility :thumbs up

oh and .... if the right family is on Ontario .... this shelter is not too far from the Ontario border. hint hint to good families there ....

aslan March 5th, 2011 01:14 PM

shhhh Grace is already eeeewing and aaaawing. What is wrong with people today.:frustrated:

14+kitties March 5th, 2011 02:19 PM

Didn't I just read on FB that diandpat are looking for a female? :D:fingerscr

Frenchy March 5th, 2011 02:25 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;991202]Didn't I just read on FB that diandpat are looking for a female? :D:fingerscr[/QUOTE]

Not right now :) and they want an older one. :thumbs up

14+kitties March 5th, 2011 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;991206]Not right now :) and they want an older one. :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

:thumbs up Gotcha'!

chico2 March 5th, 2011 05:44 PM

What a sweet little girl,I guess we can be thankful they tied her at the shelter,did not dump her in the woods,idiots:evil:
I am sure she won't be in the shelter very long:pray:

rainbow March 6th, 2011 12:15 AM

What an adorable little girl. :lovestruck:

I don't know how someone could just let her go like that :( but I'm sure she will find a loving home soon. :goodvibes:

krdahmer March 6th, 2011 01:30 AM

oh Frenchy....hubby would looooove her!

Tundra_Queen March 6th, 2011 04:32 AM

I just don't understand how people can be so awful!! :(

Ummm isn't Rick C looking for another golden? :D Maybe he wants to come see Quebec very soon? *S*

Frenchy March 6th, 2011 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;991420]oh Frenchy....hubby would looooove her![/QUOTE]

He would have to make it fast , it seems the shelter is getting tons of phone calls now for Daisy Mae :thumbs up

hazelrunpack March 6th, 2011 01:57 PM

I'm glad she's getting some interest!!! :goodvibes: for the perfect home to open up for her soon!!!!

rainbow March 6th, 2011 02:30 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;991526]He would have to make it fast , it seems the shelter is getting tons of phone calls now for Daisy Mae :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that so many people are interested :thumbs up but guess there's going to be lots of disappointed folks too. With so much interest they should be able to find her a wonderful home though. :thumbs up

Rottielover March 6th, 2011 03:13 PM

Daisy Mae has been adopted :)

diandpat March 6th, 2011 03:45 PM

Is it someone you know RL? It is not on the website yet...:rolleyes:

Rottielover March 6th, 2011 07:37 PM

Not someone I know, but someone that works there announced that she was adopted

diandpat March 6th, 2011 07:46 PM

No big surprise...she is absolutely adorable :lovestruck: Thank God she didn't end up hanging herself on the leash in the Tempo that night!:eek:

coppperbelle March 7th, 2011 09:12 AM

10 week old Golden

Do you know if she is still looking for a home? I have a few people who contacted me over the weekend who are interested in adopting a Golden

BenMax March 7th, 2011 09:16 AM

Apparently adopted as per Rottie's post.
Hey - if you have good people looking for golden pups, please PM me. I know of a shelter that has a few BEAUTIES that are about 4-5 months. They are not pure...but they sure look it. Their noses are just alittle pointier...but their coloring and their coats are golden fluffiness.

coppperbelle March 7th, 2011 10:05 AM

10 weeks old Golden

Do you want to contact them or would you rather they contact you if they are interested?

BenMax March 7th, 2011 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=coppperbelle;991851]Do you want to contact them or would you rather they contact you if they are interested?[/QUOTE]

Neither. If you know that they are good homes, I will pm you with a link that you can pass onto them once they are up for adoption. I do know one was already adopted to a pre-approved home and is spoken for. There are 3 left as of Saturday.

coppperbelle March 7th, 2011 11:54 AM

I can't vouch for either of these homes. One had a 13 year old Golden that passed away in January. The other was looking for a puppy. I did leave messages with them and if they re-contact me I will ask you for more information.