Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pet Nicknames!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83471)

pattymac February 14th, 2013 08:31 PM

Pet Nicknames!!

Saw this topic on another forum so to liven things up here! What are your pet nicknames and do they know them?

Bayley: Pooperdog (she comes to this) Shnook dog, Bayler, lovey, superpooper, turkeyface..hehe

Noella: NO-ella! I think she thinks her name is NO!!! she doesn't have many nicknames yet!

Bobee: His name is actually a nickname since his registered name is Big Bro. Bobah is his usual nickname. Snoobydoobee. I guess that's how I'd spell it :)

Nino: Nonee, bandino, nononino! used usually when he decides it's time to come knead me have to death!!

Coco: he has the most but Coco-cola and Cocobean and cocoloco are the most common ones.

lindapalm February 14th, 2013 10:04 PM

Leo is Crack Head, because he acts like he's always high
Ozzie is Ozziemoto, because he walks like a sumo wrestler
Spencer is Pipper
Ruby is Ruby Sue
Hazel is Baby Girl, because she has to be carried around on your shoulder
Bennie is Bennileto
Harley is Harleyman,
and Lexie is shouting LEXIE or using sign language, because shes deaf

Those are the nice nicknames for the pets, now, do you want to know what the nickname is that I call my husband quite often?

Barkingdog February 14th, 2013 10:14 PM

Marty nickname is Piggypoo because is a pooddle mix and he loves to eat . I will let people he a Piggypoo and they'll want to know what breeds that is.

tezster February 15th, 2013 08:22 AM

For my cat Newt, I call her Newtie pie when she starts flopping on the ground at my feet, which is her way of asking for some TLC.

When she's mis-behaving (which isn't often), I call her Newtasaurus.

Marty11 February 15th, 2013 08:33 AM

This is fun :thumbs up
Marty is called "Farty Marty" and she definately identifies with this name....Ha Ha

Jull February 15th, 2013 09:35 AM

Bestia - jelly-bean, baby :cloud9: and when he is not good he gets names in spanish lol the most common is muchacho cabron (is really not as bad as it sounds).

Guero - starving marvin, mr. poopy pants, sweetie...he has not been around too long yet, so not many nicknames. But for the most part I just call both of then "huny" or "sweetie", and my mother thinks I am crazy for it :laughing:

Dog Dancer February 15th, 2013 11:23 AM

LOL - love the nicknames.
Halo gets LoLo or Lola Belle mostly. Although DH calls her Tayler.
The pups don't have nick names yet - give us time though!

pattymac February 15th, 2013 01:51 PM

hehe cool posts! Lots of special critters here!!

Etown_Chick February 16th, 2013 08:48 PM

Scruffy is Scruffles, or Scruffpuppy most of the time.
When he was younger, it was Stupidhead, but he's come a long way since then.

growler~GateKeeper February 17th, 2013 01:34 AM

My cat Duffy was called Baby Cat, DuffinMuffin, Muffin, Punkin & Puddle she would respond to all of them. She got Puddle cuz when she'd lay on you it was like she just melted into a puddle & was there to stay whether you moved or not.

My cat Mischief was called Missy, Boomer & Boomie she would respond to all of them. She got Boomer & Boomie cuz she was so loud when she purred you could hear her from across the room, she sounded like a BoomBox

My dog Calvin was called Cally, Cal & growly face, he would respond to all of them.

My dog Nikki was called Nik & rarely her call name Nicole, she would respond to all of them.

My dog Nisku was called Niskie & mama dog, she would respond to all of them.

My cat Bandit was called Bandito & Bandie, he would respond to all of them.

CsqU4r3d February 17th, 2013 01:42 AM

Cholmondeley is Chum of course , also Mr.C., hunnybunchkin, and my late husband called him that shameless dog faced mama's boy, as he never goes anywhere unless I go, and is never more than 10 feet away from me LOL!:laughing::crazy:

Koteburo February 24th, 2013 01:57 AM

Funny you mentioned Bobah. I have a Bobbee and a Bobah how funny is that?
Bobah is Bobandy, also known as Bobandit.

Bobby is Bobbee he decided to stay at my parents, he just moved and now he gets petted, sleeps, eats and all as a permanent resident.

I wouldn't finish. Hilda is the goddess, and a thousand others (Tamasaburo, Guille, Kiosha, Slappy, etc)

Scully = Fica

Mulder = Baby bonkers, Bebe Loco, Loco

Yoshimi = Yosti, Yoshi, Sashimi

Misty = Meehtee or Mistification

Fibrizo = Pibi, Fibrix, Brix

Thelma = Dinosaur, Dino

Cow = Cowasaur or Carnosaur, Mister Little Cow

Latis = Gigerotta, Gige

Boris.. OMG BORIS! Poochunks, Boyis, Ketah, Uncle Ketah, Boyineha, Chunks

Savu = Now practically officially known as BU (Sounds like Boo), also Saburo, Saburota, Buro, Bureauocrat, Bew

Santi = Mamina, Chanti

:laughing:
We always use more the nicknames than the official names.

pattymac February 24th, 2013 11:14 AM

wow another Bobee too cool!! Love all the names!

Barkingdog February 24th, 2013 12:12 PM

[QUOTE=pattymac;1054212]wow another Bobee too cool!! Love all the names![/QUOTE]

I wonder what nicknames our pets have for us??

pattymac February 24th, 2013 01:55 PM

hey you!! magical person who opens those hard round things containing food! :)

Rgeurts February 24th, 2013 03:29 PM

Thorin was Booboo or Booboo dog :lovestruck:
Nanook is Nookie, Nookie Monster, Chubby Butt and Piggy Nose :laughing:
Montana is Kiss E. Bug cuz he LOVES to kiss! We also started calling him BoobooJ (for Booboo junior because he acts SO much like Thorin did :cloud9:)

Digston February 24th, 2013 05:15 PM

Digby = Sausage, Wiggles, Mr Wiggle Bottom
Winston = Pooper
Pez = Squirrel
Nigel = Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig :laughing:

And yup, they know all their names :)

Koteburo February 24th, 2013 05:19 PM

LOL! Pooper :laughing:

Barkingdog February 24th, 2013 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=Rgeurts;1054230]Thorin was Booboo or Booboo dog :lovestruck:
Nanook is Nookie, Nookie Monster, Chubby Butt and Piggy Nose :laughing:
Montana is Kiss E. Bug cuz he LOVES to kiss! We also started calling him BoobooJ (for Booboo junior because he acts SO much like Thorin did :cloud9:)[/QUOTE]

We have a Piggy Nose and a Piggypoo I love it!

Jim Hall February 25th, 2013 12:06 PM

gimpy alien , double stuffed milky way and gray man my vet says u got any normal names ?