Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ms Macie's Birthday Party (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77497)

hazelrunpack June 18th, 2011 06:13 PM

Ms Macie's Birthday Party

2 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"][I][B]
[ATTACH]74632[/ATTACH]
Hi! I'm Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie!

Welcome to my 8th Birthday Party!

All my closest friends attended.
[ATTACH]74633[/ATTACH][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack June 18th, 2011 06:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"][I][B][CENTER]We had lots of fun at my party. There were lots of toys.

There were bouncing Kongs to play with...
[ATTACH]74635[/ATTACH]

...and Flying Disks.
[ATTACH]74634[/ATTACH]

But Grace kept stealing the Flying Disks...
[ATTACH]74636[/ATTACH][/CENTER][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

hazelrunpack June 18th, 2011 06:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="4"]Everyone enjoyed the Flying Disks...

[ATTACH]74637[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74638[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74639[/ATTACH]

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack June 18th, 2011 06:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]At least until Grace got her lips on them and ran off with them again to add to her stash of hoarded Kongs...

[ATTACH]74640[/ATTACH]

...so some of us looked for more natural toys to play with.

[ATTACH]74641[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74642[/ATTACH]

Nom nom nom
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack June 18th, 2011 06:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]While Grace was stealing the Flying Disk, some of us were raiding her stash of Kongs!

[ATTACH]74643[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74646[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74645[/ATTACH]
Nom nom nom

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack June 18th, 2011 06:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Eventually, everyone was pleasantly tuckered out and resting in the soft grass, even the Sheriff.

[ATTACH]74647[/ATTACH]

But wait! Who's that running by?

[ATTACH]74648[/ATTACH]

Figures!

[ATTACH]74650[/ATTACH]

*rowf* Just watching that girl wears me out! I'm pooped!

Happy Birthday, Ms Macie. Now I'm gonna take a nap!

:dog:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

Dee-O-Gee June 18th, 2011 11:19 PM

[SIZE="6"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I][COLOR="Red"]Happy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Birthday[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Ms[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Muddy[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Mossy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Messy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"]Macie[/COLOR] [/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Sure hope she had a wonderful day but I do have to ask....someone is missing from the group photo? :shrug: Was it Amazing Grace? :o

So nice to see the pack and love captions Hazel. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack June 18th, 2011 11:31 PM

Macie had a wonderful birthday--it was raining on the day of, so we stretched it out till we had good weather for a party. Her birthday was the 22nd and it didn't dry up sufficiently until the 30th...so she had an 8 day birthday! :D

It's Brier who was AWOL from the group shot. He was behind me, hunting for the delectable rabbit raisin :yuck:

:p

Dee-O-Gee June 18th, 2011 11:34 PM

Doh! :headslap: I tried to find where's waldo but didn't get the correct one. :o

Hope Brier didn't pig out too much on wabbit waisins. :D

hazelrunpack June 18th, 2011 11:40 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;1014477]Hope Brier didn't pig out too much on wabbit waisins. :D[/QUOTE]

Always!!! :yuck: :sick: They seem to find them irresistible! :o

Dee-O-Gee June 18th, 2011 11:51 PM

Nom nom nom...cake and waisins! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper June 18th, 2011 11:53 PM

[B][CENTER] :lovestruck: [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Happy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]belated[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]extended[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Birthday[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ms. Macie[/COLOR][/SIZE] :lovestruck: [/CENTER][/B]
[CENTER][img]http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/14.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Did you place them where you wanted them in the 2nd pic?
The 2 tri girls on the left, the bro/sis in the middle, the 2 blues on the right & Macie front n' center :laughing: Goofy Brier missing the picture takin' :dog:

hazelrunpack June 19th, 2011 12:07 AM

Ms Macie thanks ya very kindly, Auntie growler! :dog:

[QUOTE=growler~GateKeeper;1014484]
Did you place them where you wanted them in the 2nd pic?
The 2 tri girls on the left, the bro/sis in the middle, the 2 blues on the right & Macie front n' center :laughing: Goofy Brier missing the picture takin' :dog:[/QUOTE]

Nope they segregate themselves by color, cuz tris are special if you're a tri, blues are better if you're a blue, and oranges are spectacular, 'specially if you're an orange. :laughing:

krdahmer June 19th, 2011 10:06 AM

:laughing: Glad it was a great party! Happy Birthday purdy girl!

:laugh: I too have become accustomed to the bunny poo hunt! :yuck:

hazelrunpack June 19th, 2011 10:23 AM

Venus has discovered the joys of rabbits, eh? :yuck: Ain't it grand? :rolleyes: I just don't see the draw! The Pack tells me I should try them before I knock them, but I think I'll pass on that! :eek: :laughing:

mikischo June 20th, 2011 06:42 AM

Great pics and captions. I always love your stories, Hazel. Glad Ms Macie had a great party. Naughty Grace for trying to steal everything.:laughing:

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1014487]Nope they segregate themselves by color, cuz tris are special if you're a tri, blues are better if you're a blue, and oranges are spectacular, 'specially if you're an orange. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

They do look like they deliberately sorted themselves out by color. It couldn't have worked out better, except of course for Brier being uncooperative.:D Beautiful shot of your gorgeous pack.:cloud9:

Melinda June 20th, 2011 07:04 AM

we just love your picture stories!! thanks

hazelrunpack June 20th, 2011 09:33 AM

Thanks, mikischo! :D Yep, that Grace is a little purloiner of Pack property! :laughing:

[QUOTE=Melinda;1014620]we just love your picture stories!! thanks[/QUOTE]
There'll be another soon--Ridge just had her birthday, too. :thumbs up With luck her mom can get off her butt and work on the pics today. :o :p

marko June 20th, 2011 09:49 AM

What a lovely set HRP - looks like all the partyers had a blast!

hazelrunpack June 20th, 2011 10:15 AM

Thx, Marko.

They [I]always[/I] enjoy Pawty Daze! :dog:

Dog Dancer June 20th, 2011 03:12 PM

Ohhh, we love pack pawties! Happy late birthday Ms MMMM. Don't be offended I was late for your mom's too! Again, story of my life! I love how they self segregate! Too funny.

hazelrunpack June 20th, 2011 03:15 PM

*woof* :thankyou: :dog:

edwina June 23rd, 2011 07:32 PM

LOL, the picture story's are always funny. I am glad they had a great birthday party. :dog:

hazelrunpack June 23rd, 2011 10:44 PM

Thx, edwina. They [I]always[/I] have great birthday parties! I'm thinking of hiring them out as party planning consultants! :laughing: